Essential Confined Space Training – Complaints Procedure
Essential Confined Space Training Limited are a responsible and professional provider of Health and Safety Training and Consultancy Services.
Whilst we make every effort to ensure that we always provide our customers with an excellent level of service, we do operate a formal complaints procedure in case we fail to meet our customers expectations.
In the unlikely event that you wish to make a complaint we will:
- Acknowledge your grievance within 5 working days of receipt.
- Fully investigate your complaint and provide you with a final written response ordinarily within 20 working days of receipt.
- In the event that circumstances dictate that we require additional time to address your complaint we will notify you by your
- preferred correspondence method (letter, telephone or e-mail).
- If we have taken more time to address your concerns, we will provide a final written response within a maximum of 40 working days of receipt.
- Where requested we will liaise directly with anyone acting formally on your behalf.
Complaints should be sent to:
The Operations Manager
Essential Confined Space Training
Retford Enterprise Centre
Tel: 01623 676455