Essential Confined Space Training can offer consultancy services to both large and small companies across mainland UK within the following:
Confined Space Entry / Rescue
- Review of your current paperwork and entry / rescue procedures
- On-site advisory visits
- Advice / production of the following documents:
– Confined Space Risk Assessments
– Confined Space Safe Systems of Work
– Confined Space Rescue Plans / Procedures
– Confined Space Rescue Equipment including the use of full breathing apparatus (BA)
As all the above services are bespoke to each client, you have total flexibility and can choose from simply arranging an advisory walk around your site, through to a full suite of complying documents and procedures prepared to meet the full approved code of practice (ACOP) of Regulation 4 and Regulation 5 of the Confined Space Regulations 1997 (Third Edition).
Contact us to find out more or to enquire about booking a course.